Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ride ride ride

Welcome to my cyber corner. I am here to jot down my thoughts about cycling in general. I am a recreational rider and weekend racer. Racing in the Western Sydney area in the C grade category (might just go to B grade anytime soon due to a few good placings ;-) the past 6 months have given me a large volume of experiences I just want to share with other riders/racers who share my passion.

This blog would also provide product reviews for stuff I have directly used. My disclaimer is that whatever I review in this blog will only be limited on the product I own and not on the entire product line's quality or performance. I like cycling and in it is the dreaded word called "upgrade". I have been upgrading eversince I bought my first roadbike in September, 2006.

The pursuit to go faster. Yes, thats what its all about. Rider and roadbike moving in harmony. Getting the engine to respond to the demands of the crit race through training and preparation while maintaining the roadbike in tip top shape. Lighter, Faster, Stronger, Stiffer and more Aerodynamic....these words will be used often in this blog.

Again,..welcome and hope you enjoy reading my thoughts.

Kind regards,

Aeroslave

No comments:

Post a Comment